Dapto Foot Clinic is seeking a full-time Podiatrist to join our dynamic, young and expanding team. You will enjoy a culture of collaboration and inclusion where our people are motivated, challenged and recognised for their contribution. This is a permanent full-time position supporting a varied caseload of patients from our South Coast premises in Dapto. We are seeking someone who is a great communicator and is capable of providing quality care in a friendly and inclusive environment.
If you are a recent graduate, this is your opportunity to hone your skills in all areas of practise and patient care. Our Senior Podiatrist, Bill will offer you a supportive and relaxed learning environment to help you grow.
If you have more experience, that’s fine too. Sharing ideas and skills is encouraged!
Either way, you will be part of a team that is trusted in the local community for looking after people.
- Permanent, full-time (flexibility with hours and days)
- Delivery of high quality care in all areas of podiatry; general treatments, biomechanics, orthoses, paediatrics, diabetes etc.
- Based in our newly purpose built clinic in Dapto
- Regular 1:1 mentoring (more relevant for recent graduates)
- Quarterly progress catch-ups
- Excellent communicator, professional and friendly approach
- Proactive attitude and openness to learning
- Strong written communication skills (upholding high professional standards for clinical note keeping and letter-writing)
- Bachelor of Podiatry (current or pending registration with AHPRA)
- National Police Check (following interview stage)
Our benefits and culture:
- Above award remuneration (years’ experience taken into account)
- Flexible working conditions
- Onsite training for the latest technologies in podiatry including Shockwave and Swift therapy
- Access to full orthotic modification lab
- Flexibility in building patient load to suit your professional interests
- Room dedicated to strength, conditioning and biomechanics
- Reception support
- A young team committed to implementing the latest in evidence-based practice
- A culture of collaboration and inclusion
About Dapto Foot Clinic
Dapto Foot Clinic has been part of the Illawarra community since 2014. We are a growing podiatry clinic who enjoy caring for patients from all walks of life. Having recently moved into a larger and newly fitted out premises, we are now able to better service our local community’s foot and lower limb health needs.
If you are excited by this position and would like to join our team, please send a short cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
If you want to start the conversation or have any questions, please call or email Bill. firstname.lastname@example.org
02 9061 7907